- Name :gracia
- Meaning :the name grace is a girl name of spanish origin. although grace is the literal spanish translation of grace, and the grace which corresponds in spanish-speaking countries, where it is pronounced grah-see-a, it is also a time when unusual grace variation pronounced gray-sha. you might consider the possibility, when grace grace is common to them.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For gracia
- GracianThe name is varient of word grace. It means decency and intelligence., The name is varient of word grace. It means decency and intelligence.
- Engraciaequipped with the grace of god,engracia, a young girl of the name is english, and latin, the origin and meaning of engracia is "the love and protection of god's grace". also the way of grace.,the winners
- GraciaThe name is varient of word grace. It means decency and intelligence., The name is varient of word grace. It means decency and intelligence.
- GracianoLatin - Pleasing; Grace; A variant form of name Graziano;, Latin - Pleasing, Grace, A variant form of name Graziano,
- Agracianaagraciana as a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of agraciana is "forgiveness".
- Altahigh as a boy's name (also as a girl name high) pronounced, is of all-tah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the high is "high and lifted up". as in alta, utah, thousands of feet high.,high as a girl's name (as young names high) pronounced, is of all-tah. it is of latin origin, and "high". abbreviation of altagracia, a reference to the "high grace" of mary, the mother of jesus.,high,high, and sublime
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name