- Name :gig
- Meaning :the name of a concert, a young man named . in addition, the term for a work of musicians, the concert was the name that was used, as in the onetime actor gig young, from which it was born, byron, but took his stage name from a character he played.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For gig
- BhimaHuge and gigantic, The mighty one (Pandu and Kunti's second son, sired by Vayu, the wind-god. Bhima is described as a powerful, large and hugely strong man.)
- Rekkerthe name rekker is a girl name of english origin. rekker comes to us thanks to the actor, cam gigandet, that he gave his son, the phonetics, the orthography of badass word in the name of relief. use at your own risk.
- GigaGiga is a male English, Georgian name. It originates from the Greek word for Giant., Giga is a male English, Georgian name. It originates from the Greek word for Giant.
- MahakayaGigantic, Lord Hanuman, Gigantic, One of many names of Lord Hanuman signifying his gigantic form and enormous strength
- BeemrajFormidable; Huge and Gigantic King; Roaring God;, Formidable, Huge and Gigantic King, Roaring God,
- BeeshmanStrongest Man; Formidable; Huge and Gigantic King; Roaring God;, Strongest Man, Formidable, Huge and Gigantic King, Roaring God,
- Wreckerthe name of the help of a young man by the name of english origin. relief is a new entry to the new fashion of the group of chav baby name-name of the majority of young people, the sound wild (or wild) and to convene the type of child that the race (racer), break things (breaker), and yes, why not, a relief for him. the actor cam gigandet, with more phonics, spelling, if the name of your son rekker.
- BeemarajFormidable; Huge and Gigantic King; Roaring God;, Formidable, Huge and Gigantic King, Roaring God,
- Gigliothe name of giglio is a name of children . although this italian name is identical to the word for "lily", is in reality an equivalent of giles (in english) or gilles (french), which means "child of a goat".
- Gigliolathe name gigliola is a girl name . an italian name may derive from the italian giglio "lily", but rather a female form male del giglio, an italian variant of giles ("baby goat"). a remarkable institution is the italian singer and eurovision song contest-winner gigliola cinquetti.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name