- Name :germany
- Meaning :the german name is a name of children . germany does not seem the same way that a name as it is in other countries and continents to make. it is unlikely that another of asia or africa, india or ireland. but it was a beginning, a football player credited with the invention of the position of the defense, who was known under the name of germany-germany schulz. in your case, germany was a nickname of adolph.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For germany
- Arlenarlen as a young man by the name (as the names of girl arlen) is very ar-len. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of arlen is a promise, oath, oath.",hares country,an oath,a person of alder, germany
- Kaiserfull head of hair,the emperor - as a young man, of name, of german and latin origin, and the importance of the emperor is "head of hair". deutsche form of caesar. the name has a connotation of imperial kings, as in germany, the emperor william.,leader
- Lucaslucania,luke as a girl's name is pronounced loo-kas. transfer name and a variant of luke. popular in germany. director george lucas; actors lukas haas.,the man from lucania
- Saxongermanischer tribe,the of the saxons, as a young man by the name is pronounced saks-un. it is of english origin, and the importance of the saxon "of saxonny". eventually also in the "swordsman". this name was originally in those who saxonny, a region of germany. the saxons were german tribes invaded and settled in england in the fifth century.,settlement of saxony
- Germainebrother,germaine as a girl's name (also known as boy's name germaine), is very jer-mayne. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of germaine is "brother; of germany". feminine of germain, the roman name of germânus meaning of "brother". it can also mean: "germany". saint germaine cousin (16. century) was the daughter of a french peasant. he was canonized in 1867, and this may have led to the english name of the speakers. modern and a tribute to the famous writer and feminist germaine greer. see also jermaine.,sister
- Landerlander, as a name for children the medium of english origin. occupational name: can be "laundryman" or "landowners". possibly derived from the german meaning of "fence", or an expression to describe a person from a rural area or a german/jewish name for the people of landau, a town in germany. lander, wyoming, has been appointed to the browser, and the civil war, general frederick w. lander.,the land,the territory
- Aadaaada has a meaning of noble or a noble one, In Germany word aada means adornment or a first born
- Saxesaxe as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of saxony "of saxonny". saxonny was the place in the north of germany, where the saxon tribe of wine. also in the form of saxon.
- Maximilianolder,maximilian as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of maximilian "the greatest". the names of the three roman emperors and various saints. the name is very popular in germany. the actor maximilian schell.,the great,the greatest
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Germaina german,in germany,the germain as a young man by the name (as the names of girl germain) is very jer-mayn. it is of french and latin, and the importance of germain is "brother; of germany". the latin germânus, the name of the seven saints. the saints were named in function of their origin, the most famous of which gave its name to a church in paris, saint-germain-des-prés. singer jermaine jackson.
- Helisentthe name of helisent is a girl names of german origin. helisent was in the medieval city of days, and the royal prehistory took place in france and germany. information on its origin is unclear, but some say that is with elise or helen, or heloise. elysand is a relative name. in modern times, it is in the "final fantasy" video games, and every once in a while a real live baby.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name