- Name :Georgi
- Meaning :Bulgarian accent of George (farmer), Bulgarian accent of George (farmer)
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Georgi
- Georgiathe farmer, the land, the workers,in agriculture, women,georgia how to a girl's name is pronounced jor-jah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgia is "farmer". latinate feminine form of george. name of the fifth-century french saint. painter georgia o ' keefe.
- GeorgiosThe person who prefers to work with soil and plants., The person who prefers to work with soil and plants.
- Georginafarmer,farming, female,female form of george,georgina as a girl's name is pronounced jor-jee-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgette is "farmer". diminutive of georgia; feminine, georg. it is also a simple way of georgian. probably influenced by king george i-iv, who reigned from 1714 to 1830, and its origin in scotland in the 18th century, when george became popular with the anti-jacobites.
- Marchesathe name of marchesa is a girl name . marchesa, which is pronounced with a k-sound more like a ch, it adapts perfectly to all those young people called messiah and king. in italy, one of marchesa is the wife of the marquis. in france, the equivalent title of marquis and marchioness, and in england, the marquis and the marquise. the title is the most in the current term, thanks to georgina chapman and karen craig fashion house marchesa.
- Maconmacon as a young man by the name (as the names of girl macon). place-name: a town of france, in the burgundy wine-growing region. also a city in georgia.,macon as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of macon). name: a city in france, and later, a city in georgia.,mason
- GigaGiga is a male English, Georgian name. It originates from the Greek word for Giant., Giga is a male English, Georgian name. It originates from the Greek word for Giant.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name