- Name :gavin
- Meaning :gavin how a young man name is pronounced cct-in. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of gavin is "white hawk". scottish form of the name medieval of gawain, the name of the knights of the round table in the arthurian legends. it is the first thing that appears in the french literature, as, and in welsh sources as gwalchmai. the element gwalch, means "hawk" and is used to imply the qualities of a hero. the element may, of uncertain derivation, and may mean the "pure light", the translation into breton of the welsh element (g)wyn, meaning "white, clean and fair". the actor gavin macleod.,hawk white,white hawk
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For gavin
- GavinoDerived from Gabinus, means Gabium, one of the olden cities in Italy., Derived from Gabinus, means Gabium, one of the olden cities in Italy.
- Gavinagavina as a girl's name is pronounced gah-vee near. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the gavina is "gabio". variant of the gabinus, a holy name. can also be used as a feminine form of gavin.
- Gavangavan as a boy name. the name of a english saints, john gavan (17. century), who was involved in the titus qates plot hysteria. also the form of the gavin.,it is unknown the relevance of the
- GwaynGwayn name importance is Hawk utilized as a part of fight, see Gavin, Gwayn name importance is Hawk utilized as a part of fight, see Gavin
- Gwaynegwayne as a young man by the name is pronounced gwayn. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of gwayne is "white hawk". variant of the name medieval gawain. also the shape of gavin.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name