- Name :Gati
- Meaning :Gait, Speed, Path, Obedience, Success, Power of understanding obedience, Speed, Fast, Progressive, Destiny, Course, On Going
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Dhanishta (Ga, Gi, Gu, Ge, Gee)
Similar Names For Gati
- Joythe increase of the happiness,the joy,the joy,the joy, as a girl's name is pronounced joy. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of joy "joy". in the middle ages is used, and became popular in the 17th century, under the influence of the puritans, to whom, as "rejoice in the lord" was an important obligation. in modern times, it usually means that the parents of the joy of his newborn child, or with the intention, the desire, the happiness. jewel and joie (zhoh-ee, z, ' wah) are the french.
- Andreasandrés, a young man named (with less frequency that the girls name andrew) is of greek origin, and the importance of andreas is "man, warrior". the original of the new testament in greek, the form of andrew. the masculinity is that this name refers to, it is through the obligations of a man in the patriarchal society of ancient greece. the first duty of a man was, for the protection of your home, and this name is translated sometimes as "warrior". also the shape of the andre.,male,strong and masculine,male, male
- Oswalddivine power,the reign of god,kingdom of god,kingdom of god, the divine force,oswald how to a girl's name is pronounced oz-the forest. it is of old german origin, and the importance of oswald is "power of god". come from another german, the expression, the meaning of "man from the south the forest". name of two saints, and above all 19ten century to use. the actor ozzie nelson ' s real name was oswald. the name had negative connotations in the united states, after president kennedy's assasination by lee harvey oswald. the fashion designers ossie clark.
- Wileyof the difficult river,wiley, the grazing of meadows,of wylye,wiley how to a girl's name is pronounced wye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wiley is crafty. the original meaning probably refers to the mechanics of the ability, without negative connotations. possibly, also, a place, name, meadow of water. wiley is the name of both a village and a river in england. also the shape of william.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name