- Name :Garr
- Meaning :Refers to junior Gar or son of Gar., Refers to junior Gar or son of Gar.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Garr
- Zenawoman of hospitality,zena, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zena is guest, stranger. variant of xenia. it is also a short form of zenobia. tennis players zina garrison. also the form of zinaida.
- Jerrodthe form of gerard,jerrod how a young man name is pronounced years of ed. it is of english origin. variant of garrett. also in the form of jordan.
- GarenFrench - Guardian; Guards; Son of Gary; A Spearman; A variant of Garron, French - Guardian, Guards, Son of Gary, A Spearman, A variant of Garron
- Garrickof a place, covered with oak,garrick how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ik. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of garrick is "spear-rule". 18th century english actor david garrick helped revive the glory of shakespeare, and remembers the street and the buildings-name in the theater district of london. he was of the lineage of the huguenots, the grandson of david de la garrique. this is a place, a name in the languedoc, of chaparral, the "limestone country". news anchor garrick utley.,mighty warriors,rulers with spear
- Garrisongarrison as a girl's name is pronounced gare-a-child. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the garrison is "the protection of the spear-strength". originally a local name from garriston in north yorkshire, england. also, it can be inferred that for the child, a parent called garret. it is good sometimes for the children of parents with the name gary or garry. comedian, writer and radio personality, garrison keillor; football player garrison hearst.,son of garret,son of gary,son of gerard
- GarrettDerived from Gerald (rule of the spear) or Gerard (brave and strong as spear), Derived from Gerald (rule of the spear) or Gerard (brave and strong as spear)
- Garya spear,gary how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gary is "spear". transferred use of the surname, which probably dates from a norman, name origin germanic, a shortened form of a name starting with nothing. american industrial-elbert h. gary gave his name to the steel-city of gary, indiana, in the year 1906. the "a" in the name of the city manifests itself as the air, so that the common respelling garry. the name was made famous during the 1930s by the actor gary cooper. now, it is also as a pet form of gareth, and garfield. cartoonist garry trudeau, gary larson; actor gary sinise, gary oldman. also the shape of the attic. also the form of gerald.,spear,spear rule of spearman
- GarrardThe person who is bold and strong as javelin or spear., The person who is bold and strong as javelin or spear.
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name