- Name :Fredo
- Meaning :Italian diminutive of 'Frederick' meaning a peace'keeping ruler, Italian diminutive of 'Frederick' meaning a peace'keeping ruler
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Fredo
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Fredacouncil of the elves,freda how to a girl name is german origin, and the meaning of freda is "peaceful". abbreviation of different names such as alfredo, elfrida, frederica and winifred. frida is popular in spain. freddie is the pet-form. the artist frida kahlo.,of peace,
- Friedafrieda how to a girl name is very free-dah. it is of german origin and the importance of frieda is "lady". also the shape of the alfredo. also the shape of elfrida.,the peace, the joy,the peaceful solution of the rulers
- GoffredoGod's Peace, The one who will live in peace and give peace to others, who will love and give love to all others., God's Peace, The one who will live in peace and give peace to others, who will love and give love to all others.
- Elfridaelf power,elfrida, as a girl's name is pronounced free-dah. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of elfrida is "elf, magical beings of force." 19th-century revival of the female name ælfpryd. you may also have been influenced by the old english name ædelpryd (see audrey). it was a common noble name is of anglo-saxon england, with the support of a daughter of king alfred, and mother of ethelred not. he was an eighth-century hermit saint, known as saint alfrida. see also alfredo.
- GodofredoGermanic - God's peace; Peaceful ruler; Friend of God; A variant of Godfrey, Germanic - God's peace, Peaceful ruler, Friend of God, A variant of Godfrey
- OnofredoThe cadre who fights for the harmony of nation., The cadre who fights for the harmony of nation.
- Alverdinealverdine as a girl's name is altenglischen origin and the importance of alverdine is "eleven, the council of magic". rare feminine form of alfred. alfredo is more frequent.
- ManfredoPowerful peace; Peaceful Strength; A variant of Manfred, Powerful peace, Peaceful Strength, A variant of Manfred
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name