- Name :Fidel
- Meaning :Latin - Faithful; Derived from the word Fidelis, Latin - Faithful, Derived from the word Fidelis
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Fidel
- ShraddhaVeneration, Goddess chamundi, Worship, Confidence, Fidelity, Respect, Faith (Celebrity Name: Shakthi Kapoor), One who is faithful, trusting
- Leonoraleonora how to a girl's name is pronounced lee-a-still-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leonora is "compassion; light". variant of eleanor. literary: lenore, the woman had been lost forever in edgar allan poe, the poem "the raven". the name has been used, the heroine of the big three from the opera "fidelio," "il trovatore" and "la favorita". also the form of helen.,light
- ArundhatiConsort of great sage vashishtha, One who is not restrained, Fidelity, A star, Devoted, Faithful (Celebrity Name: Shobhaa De), Morning star
- Loyalfaithful, faithful,faithful as a name of children, is extremely loyal. it is of english origin, and the importance of faithfulness is "fidelity". see also lyle.
- Delmathe beautiful daughter,delma how to a girl's name is pronounced mah. it is of german origin and the importance of delma is "noble, the most famous". abbreviation of adelma. it can also be a irish abbreviation of fidelma.,unknown
- Leonorethe name fidelio is a girl names of german origin. leonora is a melodic variation of the large variety of names in relationship with eleanor, through another tribe, leonie, so stylish in all of europe, and bound to improve the visibility in the or. s. the name of one of the princesses of sweden, leonore takes the gravity of eleanor with more original charm. the only drawback: the spelling and the pronunciation of confusion since so many options similar, to lenora after leonie to eleanora and more.
- Venturofidelity,luck, happiness,venturo, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin and the importance of venturo is happiness, happiness.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name