- Name :Eros
- Meaning :it means love., it means love.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eros
- HashimGenerosity, Prophets grandfather, Decisive, Prophet Mohammed's grandfather, brave destroyer of evi
- AdiyA companion of the prophet, Also the name of the son of Hatim tiay known for his generosity, Also the son of Thabit had this name, A acquaintance of Prophet Mohammad
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- Hiroshithe generosity,the generosity,hiroshi as a girl's name is of japanese origin, and the importance of hiroshi is "generous".
- Boazboaz as a girl's name is of hebrew origin. perhaps the "speed" or "power". biblical: the name of several characters, among them the second husband of ruth, is treated with generosity. resurrected by the puritanern and, occasionally, also in england, the 17th and 18th centuries. it is now very rare. sometimes used in jewish families.,strength,speed
- Kierandark,kieran as a girl's name is pronounced keer-in. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of kieran is "black". name of a saint (sixth century) who was your generosity admired. the actor kieran culkin.,small, dark,dark small
- GurneeshGurus grace, This is the name of knowledge and generosity, which will get the popularity and fame.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name