- Name :Erno
- Meaning :a Finnish word meaning serious and determined., a Finnish word meaning serious and determined.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Erno
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Bradforda person who lived near a ford,bradford how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradford is "wide ford". transferred use of the surname and first name. name of the first governor of the plymouth colony, william bradford (17. century). another william bradford (18th century) was a printer who played an important role in the american revolution.,from the wide ford,the great river that cross
- Mariogod of war, macho, male,mario, as a name of children is very sea-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of mario is "manly". of marius. also as a masculine form of mary (latin) "star of the sea" and variant of mark. see also marian. new york governor mario cuomo; chef mario batali.,it represents mars,the war
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- AfternoonA very rare name suitable for one who is creative, risk taker, practical, art lover and likes challenges.
- Clintona settlement near the river glyme,clinton w how to a girl's name is pronounced klin-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of clinton is "fenced settlement". last name and first name from glympton in oxfordshire or glinton in northants. an illustrious 18th-century new york governor de witt clinton, who left his name in many new york city-layers. the american president, bill clinton; actor clint eastwood; singer clint black.,mountain village,a settlement on the river glyme,a city on a hill
- Vernathe alder,the tree of spring,verna how to a girl's name is pronounced see up close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the verna is spring green. abbreviation of laverne; feminine form of vernon. since the late-19th century. virna (italian) trust in the 1960s by actress virna lisi. the name is date of air.
- Vernonthe alder,the alder tree,the tree of alder,the place of the alders,vernon how a young man name is pronounced see-no. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of vernon is erlenwäldchen. name and aristocratic surname brought to england at the time of the norman conquest, and used as an english name in the 19th century. vern and verne are related to english/french surnames often as the short form of vernon or lavern. statesman vernon jordan.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name