- Name :Erick
- Meaning :a word which means someone who rules the people., a word which means someone who rules the people.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Erick
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- FrederickEnglish form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler, English form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler
- Ashtonfresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Maverickindependent, nonkonformistische hipster as a girl's name is pronounced mav-rick. it is of american origin and the importance of maverick is "an independent man who avoids conformity". a 19th-century american named maverick refused to brand the calf as other farmers; his name has been, since then, it has been used in common language.,misfits, wild,wild, regardless
- Roryred king,red, rulers,rory as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl rory) is very ror-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of rory is the "king red". anglisierte form of the gaelic name ruaidhrí, ruarí (irish) or ruairidh, ruaraidh (scottish). it is also used as a nickname for roderick. literary: tales of rory o ' more, a 16th-century rebel-in-chief, who is celebrated in irish poetry. rorik is a scandinavian and slavic form.
- FreddieDiminutive of Frederick or Alfred, it refers to a peaceful king, Diminutive of Frederick or Alfred, it refers to a peaceful king
- Landerlander, as a name for children the medium of english origin. occupational name: can be "laundryman" or "landowners". possibly derived from the german meaning of "fence", or an expression to describe a person from a rural area or a german/jewish name for the people of landau, a town in germany. lander, wyoming, has been appointed to the browser, and the civil war, general frederick w. lander.,the land,the territory
- FreddyShort for 'Frederick', the name refers to a man who is peaceful in his ruling, Short for 'Frederick', the name refers to a man who is peaceful in his ruling
- FredoItalian diminutive of 'Frederick' meaning a peace'keeping ruler, Italian diminutive of 'Frederick' meaning a peace'keeping ruler
- Remingtonthe crest of the mountain, city,town, village, on the bank of a river,the crow city,remington as a girl's name is pronounced rem-ing-do. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of remington is "raven-family town". the characters in the television series "remington steele", have influenced that could benefit from this english surname as a first name. also familiar to the americans, a brand of razors. artist frederick remington.,the settlement of the border stream
- Roderickfamous,illustrious ruler,famous director,roderick how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-la-laa. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roderick is "famous". germanic name, from hrod, the "glory" and ric "of domination, of power". was in the celtic anglicize rhodri and rhydderch. in scotland, which was a ruairidh (see rory). literary: "the vision of don roderick" was in 1811 poem of sir walter scott. see also sledge.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name