- Name :Eric
- Meaning :ever or eternal ruler., ever or eternal ruler.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eric
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
- Ericka word which means someone who rules the people., a word which means someone who rules the people.
- Felixfelix as a girl's name is pronounced feel-iks. it is of latin origin, and the importance of felix is "happy, happy". male felicity. the name of the roman dictator sulla. the names of the three popes and many saints. connected in the united states with the character of felix the cat (lat. feles, felis), and felix unger of "the odd couple". the american physicist felix bloch.,happy,happy, and prosperous, happy
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- Analiaana+lucia,analía as a girl's name is of american origin. invented name, a combination of ana and lia.
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name