- Name :Ensio
- Meaning :it means first., it means first.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ensio
- AchintyaBeyond comprehension, Release of Tensions, Inconceivable, Beyond Comprehension, Healer of all worries,
- Wildera wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Augustaugust as a girl's name is pronounced aw-gust. it is of latin origin, and the importance of august is "great, magnificent". the female version, the augusta, and the extension of the latin version, ausgustus, are widely used in english-speaking countries. the sculptor auguste rodin; painter auguste renoir.,sublime,great, magnificent, to increase
- Litalita, as a girl's name is pronounced lee-tah. it is of latin origin. originally a diminutive of extension. also the form of alida. also the way of carmel. also the shape of the carmen. also the shape of elita.,man,of course
- Dextera person, the dyes of cloth,dexter as a young man by the name is pronounced " deks-ter. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of dexter is "right-handed, the happiness; the wife, the dyes". originally from the greek dexi meaning of "worship", which conveys "the right hand", therefore, "dexi hand". in old english, a professional name dêag "dye" and estre, a woman extension. the football players dexter carter.,dyer, clothes dyer, dexterous,skillful; cloth dyer
- NirakulaGoddess Durga, She who cannot be attained by confused people, The one who is without nervousness, tension and distress.
- Aquilaaquila as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of aquila is "eagle". despite the female -to-extension that uses the box 19ten century, as the renaissance of an old roman name. aquila is also the name of a constellation.,eagle,large as an eagle
- Lawyerthe lawyer that the boys of their name. modern pensions of name. football player, lawyer milloy.,person with the right
- Jennajust in the ghost,jenna how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of jenna is "heaven". also fantasy exchange of jenny with the-a extension; diminutive of jennifer; variant of jean (hebrew) "god is a grace." the name has been made famous by a character in the television series "dallas". jenna is also for blends and compound names. see also genna. first daughter jenna bush; actress jenna elfman. also the shape of the eugenia. also the shape of the gina.,the fair, ave,white shadow, white wave,women, of white magic
- Nitavery friendly, and facilities to carry,gracefully,nita how to a girl's name is pronounced nee-tah. it is of spanish origin. diminutive of extension name as juanita and anita as a unique name. also in the form of anne. also the shape of benita. also the shape of the beautiful.
- Chalmerschalmers, as young is the name of old french origin, and the importance of chalmers is "servant of the chambers". scottish pensions of name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name