- Name :Enea
- Meaning :the ninth born., the ninth born.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Enea
- AaratrikaDusk lamp beneath Tulsi plant, The name is another name for the lamp that is kept under Tulsi plant to worship it
- AeneasPraise or a praiseworthy, a hero from Trojan war, Praise or a praiseworthy, a hero from Trojan war
- Rosalinethe name rosaline is a girl name . rosaline, clearly, that may be a rhyme with me or my, in their last syllable, a more profound, more rich genealogy of what that looks like. rosaline has been used two times, of shakespeare, and also in the poetry of edmund spencer. while we prefer the sound rosalind or rosamund, rosaline deserves another modern look.
- Vestaborn near a fireplace,pure,vesta how to a girl's name is of latin origin. the name of the roman goddess of the home, and one of the three virgin goddesses of antiquity, the greeks known as hestia. the others were athena and artemis. vesta ' s altar was tend to be six guardians of his holy fire, the so-called vestal virgins, and it was an honor for a roman family, to have a daughter, beneath them. more common in the late 19th and early 20th of january of the century. also nickname of silvestra.
- Zaziethe name zazie is a girl name . this eye-catching french diminutive of isabelle was first known by the protagonist of the novel, raymond queneau zazie dans le métro, which is adapted in a movie, in the year 1960. in addition, it could be the nickname of elizabeth or susannah. actress zazie beetz, emmy nominated for his supporting role in the fx-atlanta, has given a new impetus and energy to this already attractive, in the trend of name.
- Gaetanoof gaeta, italy,from the city of gaeta,gaetano as a young man, name, italian, and latin, and the importance of gaetano "from gaeta". italian form of latin caietanus, with reference to a person from caieta (now gaeta), a town in the south of italy. according to legend, the place was named after aeneas' nurse, caieta, who had died. caieta may also be a derivation of kaiadas, a greek place, for the execution of prisoners. the name of a 16th-century italian saint cajetan, who helped the poor of naples.
- Zavidthe name zavid is a girl name of russian origin. this old russian name is mentioned in several sources, genealogical, but few modern books of name. say well rhyme with david, or as payment-in-veed, it can be a very unusual alternative.
- Periclesvery famous,all the glory,pericles as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of pericles is "very famous". name of a statesman in athens of greece (fourth century a. c.), who supports the democracy and the empire of athens. in the 19ten century, the slave owners in south america, at times, had slaves, the names classics such as pericles or aeneas, and is propagated, as in the families.
- Gaetanaof gaeta, italy,gaetana, as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of gaetana is "from gaeta". place-name: gaeta is a region in southern italy, supposedly named after aeneas' nurse who died.
- Ilionethe name ilione is a girl name . the eldest daughter of king priam and queen hecuba of troy, whose scepter was capable of, dido for aeneas.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name