- Name :Elias
- Meaning :Name of one prophet, God is God, One who believes Yahweh is the Lord
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Elias
- Elikaithe name elikai is a name of children . a well established (though rarely) hawaiian name linked to the fashion, name: elias and kai.
- Leartthe name of leart is a name of children . laertes, ophelias brother in the village, from a long time ago, an interesting namesake, shakespeare, has its name by the name of ulysses' father in greek mythology. but with the ending "- " it feels a little old, for some. this abridged version might be better for that to be useful. laert is a further option, the power of the village connection more explicit.
- Ilyailya as a name of children is very ill-ätsch. is of russian and hebrew origin, and the meaning of ilya is "jehovah is god". short form of elijah. the glamour of russian illya kuryakin of the tv series "the man from u. n. c. l. e.", also the form of elias.,the strength of god,the lord is my god,yahweh is my god
- Ellsworthellsworth as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the importance of ellsworth is "elli' s estate". the location, the name. elli was an old english name derived from elias, the greek form of the hebrew name elijah. the name ellsworth could also mean "noble' estate". painter ellsworth kelly.,noble real estate
- HeliasA Medieval English version of Elijah, meaning "my God is Yahweh", A Medieval English version of Elijah, meaning "my God is Yahweh"
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name