- Name :Eido
- Meaning :Illuminating way; one who can do great things, Illuminating way, one who can do great things
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Buddhism
Similar Names For Eido
- AmycusHe is the son of Poseidon who has a friendly and conventional personality, He is the son of Poseidon who has a friendly and conventional personality
- Proteusproteus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of proteus is "a primary, first-born son". of protos. mythology: before god, the god of the seas and the god of the rivers, proteus is the first son of poseidon, the greater that your brother triton. homer calls the "old man of the sea".
- Eryxin Greek mythology the son of Poseidon and Aphrodite., in Greek mythology the son of Poseidon and Aphrodite.
- Poseidonthe god of the sea,poseidon, as a young man by the name is of greek origin. mythology: the god of the sea, which corresponds to the roman neptune. he is generally depicted with a trident and cause storms and earthquakes.
- Cronuscronus, the guys of his name. greek mythology: kronos was the youngest of titanium (predecessors of the greek gods) and father of zeus, hades, poseidon and demeter. he reigned over the earth until overthrown by the olympian gods, his children.
- Iphimedeiathe name iphimedeia is a girl name . a small figure in greek mythology who, obviously, very fond of incest; she married her uncle, and gave birth to several children of poseidon, the sea god, who was your grandfather. in summary: if at all, made a name ifigenia look usable for the comparison, that is all.
- LamiaDark lipped, Brilliant, Lustrous, Shining, An evil Spirit who adbucts and murders Children, Daughter of Poseidon
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name