- Name :Edric
- Meaning :Vigorous; Robust man, Vigorous, Robust man
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edric
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- FrederickEnglish form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler, English form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler
- Aricaric how to a girl's name is pronounced air-ik. is norse in origin and the importance of aric is "full of the rulers". variant of eric. also an element of many other names, like alaric and friedrich. aric actually contains the elements of richard in the reverse direction.,ruler eternal,the lion of god
- Cedricbounty,cedric how to a girl's name is pronounced sed-rik. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of cedric is "art and i loved it". the name was invented by sir walter scott for the character cedric of rotherwood in the book "ivanhoe" (1819). it seems to be cerdic, the traditional name of the founder of the kingdom of wessex. cerdic was a saxon, and his name would be also of origin in germanic, although it is not certain. but cedric may also, in connection with the welsh name cedrych meaning "pattern of bounty". the name later acquired a "sissy" image via cedric errol fauntleroy, long-haired, velvet-suited young hero of frances hodgson burnetts 1886 novel "little lord fauntleroy". see also kedrick. the actor sir cedric hardwicke; cedric comedian.,creates name,generous and kind character,love
- FredrickVariant of 'Frederick' meaning a ruler who loves peacefulness, Variant of 'Frederick' meaning a ruler who loves peacefulness
- FredEnglish diminutive of German word 'Friedrich' meaning a peaceful ruler, English diminutive of German word 'Friedrich' meaning a peaceful ruler
- Dirkdirk how to a girl's name is pronounced derk. it is danish and old german origin, and the meaning of dirk is "the people are sovereign". variant of derek and dietrich. the name is also that of scotland, is the name of a small sharp knife. see also dedrick. flemish painter dierick bouts. also the form of theodoric.,illustrious ruler powerful ruler,the people, the rulers
- Cedrocedar as a girl's name is pronounced sed droh. it is of spanish origin. cedar and citron (see-droh) are the english abbreviations of isadoro. also the shape of cedric.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name