- Name :dunn
- Meaning :brown,dunn as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of dunn is "brown". authors dominick and john gregory dunne. also the shape of the duncan.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For dunn
- Dooleyblackhaired hero,dark hero,dooley, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of dooley is "dark hero". in the 20th century author: finley peter dunne wrote popular newspaper essays, saw the world through the eyes of martin dooley, a fictitious irish bartender on chicago's west side. the actor paul dooley.
- Ireneirene how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-een, eye-ree-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of irene is "peace". mythology: greek goddess of peace. saint irene (fourth century) was one of the three sisters, for their faith, martyred in macedonia. the three-syllable pronunciation is mostly british. common during the roman empire, but in the first place, in the english-speaking countries in the mid 19th century. irina in russia is very popular. actresses irene dunne, irene worth.,peace,lady of peace
- AbdunnasirA great servant of the helper that means Allah or the Lord, A great servant of the helper that means Allah or the Lord
- Mignontender, delicate,favorite, favorite,mignon as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of mignon is "cute". name literary of the poet goethe. opera singer mignon dunne.
- DunnucaA non judgemental, communicative and diligent being, A non judgemental, communicative and diligent being
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name