- Name :Donald
- Meaning :A great chief who rules the world, A great chief who rules the world
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Donald
- Reincethe name of reince is a name of children . the very unusual, difficult-to-pronounce name of donald trump ' s first chief of staff, reince priebus, is an evident intention, as a catchy nickname of uber-teutonic, reinhold. just say no.
- Donadona how to a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of dona is "lady". variant of donna. also the shape of donald.
- Ronaldattorney general, that the power of god, the wise ruler,ronald how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-nald. is norse in origin, and the importance of ronald is "top advisors". also, perhaps, from the same root as reginald and reynold. ronald arose among the scots, and that was not very common in the rest of the english-speaking world in the late 19th century. u.s. president ronald reagan; clown ronald mcdonald.,lord counselor,wise ruler
- Ramsaylow country,ramsay as a boy's name (also as a girl's name ramsay), is very ram-zee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "garlic island". possibly, "raven island" or "ram island", or (old norse) "a fort on the island." place name, originally a common surname in scotland. english statesman ramsay mcdonald, the american attorney-general ramsey clark.,ramsay, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name ramsay), is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "raven island; ram island". place name, was originally a common surname in scotland, and rarely used as a name for a child.,raven ' s island
- Barronthe name barron is a girl name of english origin. donald and melania trump decided by the spelling of the publication of his little princeling.
- Donaldadonald as a girl's name is scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of donald is "the world of the powerful." feminine of donald.,rulers of the world
- Domhnallthe name domhnall is a girl name gaelic origin. star wars and harry potter actor domhnall gleeson put these irish and scottish name on the international map. has a particularly bedeviling to a gaelic spelling, but the pronunciation is close to donald without the last d.... despite the gravitational attraction of the star, it will be difficult to carry in the united states.
- Macdonaldmacdonald as a name of children of scottish-gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of macdonald is "son of donald". mcdonald were a powerful scottish clans.,son of donald
- Childishthe name of the child it is a name of children . childish gambino is the music alter ego of writer/producer donald glover, the creator of the television program in atlanta. glover got the name childish gambino, a line-to-name generator.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name