- Name :dion
- Meaning :son of heaven and earth,dion as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name dion), is very stain-on-a-dee-a. it is of greek origin. abbreviation of dionysius. diandre and diondre are mixtures of dion and andre. the singer dion (dion and the first games); football player deion sanders. also the form of dennis.,the god of wine and festivity
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For dion
- Celinacelina as a girl's name is pronounced seh-leen-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of celina is "the sky, the moon." variant of celia or selena. also, possibly, the french name marceline. mythology: one of the seven daughters of atlas, who have become, by zeus into stars of the pleiades to the constellation. celine is the french version of celeste, has been made famous by the singer celine dion. also the form of selina.,the sky,the goddess of the moon", "heavenly", "heavenly young warrior, represented, around mars
- Apolloapollo as a young man by the name is pronounced it poh-loh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of apollo "destroyer". mythology: the greek and the roman, god of light, music and poetry, of the sun comes through the sky in a sleigh, and also rules over healing and prophecy, speaks of the famous oracle of delphi. the name comes from appollyon, the greek translation of the hebrew word "abaddon", which means "destroyer." biblical: apollo was one of the first christian disciples. in modern philosophy, apollo come to symbolize the classical and spiritual aspects of thought. by contrast, dionysus, the god of wine and revelry, we report the spontaneous and instinctive.,destroyer,force,men, men
- DenisRomanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'., Romanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'.
- Deondeon as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl deon). variant of dion. also the form of deion. also the form of dennis.,followers of dionysus,zeus
- DionysiusThey are the God of Wine; fertile; touched by divinely, They are the God of Wine, fertile, touched by divinely
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- DinuA variant of Dionisie, meaning Greek god of wine., A variant of Dionisie, meaning Greek god of wine.
- Dionnedionne how to a girl's name is pronounced dee-ahn. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dionne is "follower of dionysius". a feminine form of dion. greek mythology: dione is the wife of zeus and mother of aphrodite. the name is also a homonym of the french pronunciation of diane. the singer dionne warwick.,divine
- Denisededicated to god,denise how to a girl name is very is a-nees. it is of french origin, and the importance of denise is "follower of dionysius". feminine of dennis, the greek name dionysus. it is an ancient form of the latin name dionysia, but this variant is obtained only from the 1920s. actress denise richards.,the followers of dionysus,zeus of nysa (dionysus)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name