- Name :Dinar
- Meaning :Gold coin (Name of grandfather of abu bin Thabit), A shining gold coin, which has ten
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Meena (D, CH, Z, TH)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Dinar
- JaynishRefers to an excellent, extraordinary or outstanding person., Refers to an excellent, extraordinary or outstanding person.
- MenaalSpecial flower of heaven, Extraordinary blossom from paradise, superios florat from dreamland.
- Novanew,nova as a girl's name is pronounced noh-vah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of nova is "new". astronomy: a nova is a star that causes a huge explosion of energy, always temporarily extraordinarily bright. chevrolet used to a small car called "nova". girlfriend is also spanish for "friend".
- AnokhExtraordinary and wondrous, Unique, Wondrous, Extraordinary, Wondrous, Unique, Splendrous, Amazing
- ApurvOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unparalleled, Extraordinary, Exceptional, Unmatched
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name