- Name :dex
- Meaning :diminutive of dexter,dyer; right-handed
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For dex
- Dextera person, the dyes of cloth,dexter as a young man by the name is pronounced " deks-ter. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of dexter is "right-handed, the happiness; the wife, the dyes". originally from the greek dexi meaning of "worship", which conveys "the right hand", therefore, "dexi hand". in old english, a professional name dêag "dye" and estre, a woman extension. the football players dexter carter.,dyer, clothes dyer, dexterous,skillful; cloth dyer
- Daxterthe name of daxter is a name of children . daxter feels like a mix between dexter and baxter. if you are like the best thing that each one of them, then go for it.
- Basiethe name of basie is a name of children . basie is a fabulous jazz-named in honor of the count, whose birth name was william, the influential pianist, organist, conductor and composer, led his band for almost fifty years. there are many other jazzy name, you can check, including ellington, miles, quincy, dexter, mercer, bix. woody allen bears the name of his two daughters after the jazz musician--bechet to klarinettisten sidney bechet and manzie to manzie johnson, a drummer bechet band.
- Dextradextra as a girl's name is pronounced dek-stra. it is of old english and of latin origin, and the importance of dextra is "one who dyes; right-of luck". a feminine form of dexter.,feminine form of dexter
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name