- Name :Denis
- Meaning :Romanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'., Romanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity,Greek
Similar Names For Denis
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- Denisededicated to god,denise how to a girl name is very is a-nees. it is of french origin, and the importance of denise is "follower of dionysius". feminine of dennis, the greek name dionysus. it is an ancient form of the latin name dionysia, but this variant is obtained only from the 1920s. actress denise richards.,the followers of dionysus,zeus of nysa (dionysus)
- Learyherder,the guardian of the calves,leary as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of the'leary is "ariel". anglisierung of the gaelic "laoghaire". comedian denis leary.
- Niecythe name niecy is a girl name . lovely comedy actress niecy nash-who draws the widespread recognition in recent years, as the star that always-and-claws-was originally born, carol denise. its name probably originated as a nickname for denise, but it feels noticeably enough for your own feet. in fact, since, at least in the bet ' s, mary jane, in which the name of a recurring nature.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name