- Name :Danish
- Meaning :To be clever, Full of knowledge and wisdom, Merciful, Intelligence, Consciousness, The one who is born with teeth
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Meena (D, CH, Z, TH)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Danish
- Danedane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- Christianchristian as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name christian) is very kris-chen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus, a girl 's name in the middle ages it was used as a male name, possibly due to the success of john bunyan' s "pilgrim' s progress" (1684), whose hero is called christian. the name of christ is from greek khristos, that is to say, it translates the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". in denmark, the name was used by the ten kings since the 15th century. century. a famous institution was the author danish hans christian andersen (1805-1875). actor christian slater; french fashion designer christian dior, christian lacroix, dr. christiaan barnard.,christian man,christian as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name christian) is very kris-t'-ynn. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus. christ is from greek khristos, a translation of the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". christian and christiana, is for the woman in the middle ages, but through the 18th century, christina was the most common form..,followers of christ, anointed
- Karenchaste, pure,karen how to a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is danish and greek origin, and the importance of karen is "pure". abbreviation of katherine. see also caryn, karina, and keren. the writer karen blixen; the singer karen carpenter; actress karen allen. also the form of catherine.,pure
- Roosevelta field full of roses,the rose of the area,roosevelt as a name of children of danish origin, and the meaning of roosevelt ", rosenfeld". the location, the name. the name was known by two 20th-century-president theodore and franklin delano roosevelt were cousins.,rose area
- BalduinIt is the danish version of Baldwin. It means a bold friend., It is the danish version of Baldwin. It means a bold friend.
- MeretheDanish form of Margaret that means pearls or the cluster of blossoms, Danish form of Margaret that means pearls or the cluster of blossoms
- Hansonhanson is a name of children of scandinavian, german and danish origin, and the importance of hanson is "son of hans". song of brothers taylor, isaac and zac hanson. also the shape of the anson.,son of john,son of john
- Dirkdirk how to a girl's name is pronounced derk. it is danish and old german origin, and the meaning of dirk is "the people are sovereign". variant of derek and dietrich. the name is also that of scotland, is the name of a small sharp knife. see also dedrick. flemish painter dierick bouts. also the form of theodoric.,illustrious ruler powerful ruler,the people, the rulers
- Haldenhalden as a boy's name is pronounced hal-the. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of the halden is a "half-danes". in ancient england, the danes were strong and frequent trespassers.,the half danish,half danish
- Jangod is merciful,god is merciful,jan as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name jan) is very yahn, jan. it is the dutch, the danish, slavic and hebrew origin, and the importance of jan is "god is gracious". variant of john. see also janson. painter jan van eyck, jan vermeer.,jan as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named jan) is manifested jann. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jan is "god is gracious". feminine of john. as a girl's name, is also a short form of janet and janice. author jan morris. also the shape of jane.
- Sommerthe name summer is a girl name . once in a while to see it, the german and danish the word "summer" pop-up as name -- 16 girls were in the year 2016 -- and this trend may continue, since the original has increased number 202, in the american popularity list.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name