- Name :cosmo
- Meaning :cosmo as a name of children of italian and greek origin, and the importance of cosmo is "order, harmony, beauty". italian form of the greek cosmas. saint cosmos, a martyr, patron saint of the italian city of milan, and the name was most common is by the fame of cosimo de' medici, grand duke of tuscany and one of the most important patrons of the italian renaissance. his friend, the duke of gordon, took the name of the united kingdom in the 17 century. now is also the name of a football team.,courtesy, order,order, the beauty
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For cosmo
- Valentinahealthy, strong, romantic love,strength, health,strong and solid,valentina as a girl's name is pronounced val-de-tea-nearby. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valentina is very healthy. female valentine, a holy name. valerie is from the same root; valentia was the earliest form of government. the habit of sending favorite cards, valentine's day, which came from an ancient belief that birds began mating 14. february, is the day of san valentin (century iii). cosmonaut valentina tereshkova.
- AnkshikaIt’s derived from the root word - anksh that means a fraction. Ankshika means the fraction of the cosmos
- JagpatiOne who is the lord of the world, universe and cosmos, One who is the lord of the world, universe and cosmos
- CosmoBeauty; Delicacy; Order. It is the English form of "Cosimo"., Beauty, Delicacy, Order. It is the English form of "Cosimo".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name