- Name :Constantine
- Meaning :Steadfast and continuous; persistent and doesn't change with time, Steadfast and continuous, persistent and doesn't change with time
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Constantine
- Konstantinsteady and steadfast,constant, eternal,constantine as a boy's name is of latin origin, and the importance of constantine is "firm". variant of constantine.
- KostadinBulgarian variant of Constantine, meaning constant., Bulgarian variant of Constantine, meaning constant.
- KostyantynKostyantyn is Ukrainian form of Constantine. It means constant., Kostyantyn is Ukrainian form of Constantine. It means constant.
- Costascoasts as a young man by the name is greek and latin, and the importance of costs is constant, steadfast". variant of constantine. commentator bob costas.
- CostasConstant or steady. It's the short form of Constantine., Constant or steady. It's the short form of Constantine.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name