- Name :Claudius
- Meaning :One who is crippled; disabled; handicapped; unable to walk, One who is crippled, disabled, handicapped, unable to walk
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Claudius
- ClaudiaAs mentioned in the New Testament, it is the feminine form of 'Claudius', a 7th century saint
- Claudeclaude as a boy's name (also as girl's name claude) is very klawd. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of claude is "lame". roman name of clan. claudius was the roman emperor, who has succeeded caligula. saint claudius (third century) was a chief captain roman who converted to christianity. popular in france (where it is sometimes used as a girl's name) for the glory of the seventh-century saint claude of besançon. claud is the anglisierte form. painter claude monet; the composer claude debussy; congressman claude pepper; actor claude rains.,feeble person,lame,lame; box of
- ClaudDerived from the name 'Claudius', who was a 7th century saint, Derived from the name 'Claudius', who was a 7th century saint
- ClaudsTaken from a 7th century saint's name, ' Claudius', which means 'lame', Taken from a 7th century saint's name, ' Claudius', which means 'lame'
- Messalinathe name of messalina is a girl name . messalina was the third wife of the emperor claudius, and a ur-niece of augustus. you was executed because he allegedly conspiracy against her husband. derives its name from the roman family called messalla, who comes from a place called massena in sicily.
- Britannicusbritannicus that the guys of his name. the novel, the prince, son of claudius, which was the name of his father's conquests in the uk, around 50 ad. has a similarity with the britain.
- ClaudeTaken from the name of a 7th century saint named Claudius, Taken from the name of a 7th century saint named Claudius
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name