- Name :chase
- Meaning :chase as a young man by the name is pronounced chayce. is the version in english and french origin, and the importance of the hunt "hunter". last name and, originally, a nickname for a hunter. painter william merritt chase.,hunter,hunter,an experienced hunter,to hunt
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For chase
- Lucialight, bright and shiny,lucy as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of lucy is "light". variant of lucy. ballet fairy godmother of lucia chase.
- Cainpurchased,brought,cain as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named cain) is very kayn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cain is acquired; spear". with the same name in welsh means "beautiful". biblical: cain, the firstborn of adam and eve, killed his brother in eifersüchtigem anger and became a traveller in exile. has a different origin, of which it sounds like kane or cyan.,spear; possessed
- Kobikobi, as a boy's name is of hungarian origin. variant of jacob (hebrew) "the one who chases away". basketball player kobe bryant; football players, cobi jones.
- Ilkabright and shiny,ilka, as a girl's name is of slav origin, and the importance of ilka is "flattering, diligent". author ilka chase. also the shape of the dew. the hungarian form of helena.,light of the torch of the light
- Sewardis to defend,sea guard or victorious guard,seward, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of seward is "sea guardian; victory guardian". earl siward (11. century), of northumberland (in england) was a general in the english army. in more modern times, william henry seward, the minister of foreign affairs between lincoln and johnson, was responsible for the american purchase of alaska from russia. the most 19ten century to use.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name