- Name :Cesar
- Meaning :The hairy one, The hairy one
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cesar
- Caesarcesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- Lucretialucretia how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-kree-sha. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucretia is "correct". also possibly of etruscan origin and of uncertain meaning. the name of a matron, roman, who has committed suicide in public protest against the shame. during the renaissance, darker associations have been given the name through lucretia borgia, sister of cesare borgia.,the success and wealth,and the wealth of the
- Cesarinethe name cesarine is a girl name of french origin. cesarine is the french female version of casear. it is used once in a while, in french-speaking countries, austria, belgium, switzerland and jersey.
- Pellithe name of pelli is a name of children . the prestigious argentina-born architect cesar pelli, designers from all over the world, the tallest building, could be the designation of inspiration for the architecture of the family.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name