- Name :Carter
- Meaning :A person who uses a cart, A person who uses a cart
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Carter
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Dixiedixie how to a girl's name is pronounced dik-see. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of dixie is "tenth part". the name refers to a region of the united states, known as the old south. it is derived from one of the surveyors of the mason-dixon line, or the "ten" (in cajun french "dix") - the one dollar bill in circulation, of louisiana, from the south of the country of kitchen utensils". the actress dixie carter. also the shape of the benedicta.,from the south in the u. s.,ten,tenth,tenth son
- Dextera person, the dyes of cloth,dexter as a young man by the name is pronounced " deks-ter. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of dexter is "right-handed, the happiness; the wife, the dyes". originally from the greek dexi meaning of "worship", which conveys "the right hand", therefore, "dexi hand". in old english, a professional name dêag "dye" and estre, a woman extension. the football players dexter carter.,dyer, clothes dyer, dexterous,skillful; cloth dyer
- Lilliangod is my oath,lillian how to a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lillian is "lily". flower of name. the actress lillian gish; first mother, lillian carter, writer lillian hellman.,lily,lily, flower, a flower
- Rosalindsensitive horse,soft horse (also "pretty rose"),pretty rose,rosalind as a girl's name is pronounced rah-za-lind. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rosalind is "gentle horse". possibly of 16 century, the poetics of the creation of spencer's, which has the meaning of "beautiful rose". using as name from the century of mid-19th century. first lady rosalynn carter, the actress rosalind russell. also the shape of the rose.
- Rosalynsensitive horse,rosalyn as a girl's name. the combination of rose and lynn (spanish) "pretty". a modern variant of rosalind. first lady rosalynn carter.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name