- Name :Buck
- Meaning :One lwho is like a deer, a male deer, One lwho is like a deer, a male deer
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Buck
- Marlowthe marshy area in a swamp,lake, sea,marlow as a boy's name (also as a girl's name marlow), is very sea-loh. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of marlow is "driftwood". the original phrase, which literally means "sea spill". it was the name of a place in the county of buckinghamshire, england, and was used as a surname of designation of the families of that area. marlowe and marley sometimes used for girls. the playwright, english christopher marlowe.
- CooperMaker of wooden objects like tubs, buckets, barrels, etc, Maker of wooden objects like tubs, buckets, barrels, etc
- Buckleybuckley as a young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of buckley "rehwiese". the location, the name. author william f. buckley. also the shape of the goat.,of course, the goat,the deer, field,meadow, in which the deer
- Sacheverellroebuck leap,sacheverell as a young man by the name is norman french in origin, and the importance of sacheverell is "roebuck leap". last name english, based on a norman place name. the poet sir sacheverell sitwell, who was known by his family as "sachie".
- Wolverinethe representative name is a name of children . fox, that is fine. buck, maybe. but wolverine? you gotta get a joke. on the positive side, it is five-year-old master, will superhero name. at the age of fifteen, not so much.
- Hobartbright or shining intellect,hobart how a young man of the name is american and old german origin, and the meaning of hobart is "bright or shining intellect". variant of hubert. the name may also be a bypass of the city of tasmania, named in honour of robert hobart, 4. earl of buckingham.
- CoopersmithManufacturer of wooden objects like barrels, tubs, buckets, etc, Manufacturer of wooden objects like barrels, tubs, buckets, etc
- Buxtonstones, rocks, in the contact,buxton as a youth is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of buxton is "bowing stones". to use copy the name and the place of his name, known for its thermal waters. its use as a given name may have been influenced by the popularity of names like buck and bud, and a similar-sounding surnames such as caxton and paxton.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name