- Name :brown
- Meaning :brown,brown as a name of children means to be of english origin. surname. the name was probably in relation with brown hair and eyes.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For brown
- HariThe Sun, Man, Green, Light, Moon, Another name for Indra, Brahma Vishnu and Shiva, brown, yellow, tawny" in Sanskrit, Hindu god Vishnu
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- Wrensmall songbird,wren as a girl's name is altenglischen of origin. bird-noun: a small brown singing bird.
- MalihaStrong, Beautiful, Salty or graceful or brownish color, Pleasant, Clever, Quick-witted, Woman with a glowing, happy face
- Donovanbrown, black,dark,donovan, the boys his name is pronounced dah-na-vun. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of donovan is "dark brown haired head". the football players donovan mcnabb.,little dark, the prince,the son of darkness
- Brunobrown,brown,brown color of the skin,bruno as a young man by the name pronounced broo-noh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of bruno is "brown". as the name in the elite of the families in spain during the middle ages. saint bruno (10tes century xvi), was the founder of the carthusian order of monks. literary: to use in the english-speaking world from the end of the 19ten century may have been inspired by lewis carroll, "sylvie and bruno" (1889). conductor bruno walter; the actor bruno kirby.
- Corvinasea bass, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the sea bass is "raven". women's corvin. suitable for a brown baby.,like a crow
- Jebdear friend,after which,jeb as a boy's name. nickname of the ravages of the confederate general james ewell stuart brown, was a shrewd commander of the cavalry. politicians jeb bush. also the form of jacob.,the nickname of james, or joseph
- Busterbuster how a young man by the name is of english origin. derived from the word "bust" from "burst". nickname famous by the film silent celebrity buster keaton. it is also a very popular cartoon character of the 1930s, the name of buster brown, and the mark of a shoe with a famous advertising jingle in the 1960s. float/actor buster crabbe.,one of the things that are broken,tough guy
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name