- Name :brian
- Meaning :brian w how a young man by the name is pronounced bry-en. it is celtic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brian is "high, noble". it could also mean "the force". historical: brian boru (10tes century) was a warrior, the high king of ireland and one of the greatest national heroes. he freed the country from the danes in 1014. the actor brian dennehy; director brian de palma.,high, noble,noble man,noble, tall,strong, virtuous and honorable
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For brian
- BriandThe old English form of Briand, meaning strong or hill., The old English form of Briand, meaning strong or hill.
- AubrianaGermanic - Elf Ruler, Supernaturally powerful, Combination of name Aubrey and Anna, Blond Ruler, Rules with Elf-wisdom
- Brionnabrionna how to a girl's name is pronounced bree-ahn-ah. is of irish, gaelic and celtic origin, and the importance of brionna is "high, noble, exalted". variant of brianna.
- AubrianneGermanic - Elf Ruler, Supernaturally powerful, Combination of name Aubrey and Anna, Blond Ruler, Rules with Elf-wisdom
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name