- Name :Bon
- Meaning :A good person, one who acts in a good manner, A good person, one who acts in a good manner
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bon
- Julianjulian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Bunnyhase as a girl's name is of english origin. nick deriving from b - names such as barbara or bernice. now, as a child, is the name of a rabbit. probably in connection with the famous playboy-bunnies. also the shape of the bonnie.,little rabbit
- Barrybarry as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl barry) is very bare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of barry is "blonde". anglisierte form of the irish gaelic name of the bar, the bairre (alt-irish), a shortened form of "fionnbharr," which means "fair-haired" (see finbar). possibly, also of bearach (irish, gaelic) "skewer, sharp, pointed". saint bairre (seventh century) founded a monastery in the city of cork, in ireland. possibly influenced by the fame of sir james barrie, the author of "peter pan". baz and bazza (australian informal) pet forms. senator barry m. goldwater; director baz luhrmann; singer barry manilow; baseball player, barry bonds. also the shape of the barnett. also the shape of the barrett.,fair led fair-haired,spear
- RakhiThread of brother sister bonding, Symbol of protection, Full Moon in the Sravan month, Symbol Of Protection, Destroyer of Evil, Protector, Destroyer of Demons
- Kennyborn of fire and bonita,were born of the fire; the handsome man,handsome,kenny how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-ee. last name and the nickname of kendall, kendrick and kenneth. also the shape of the ken.
- Ebonydark black-wooded tree,deep wood color, black,ebony w how a girl's name is pronounced eb-o-nee. it is of latin, greek, and egyptian origin, and the importance of ebony "madero negro". name of the wood (latin, ebenius, from the greek ebenos, of egyptian origin) known for its color. since the 1970s, african-american blacks, as descriptive names as amber and tawny.,as dark smooth wood
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name