- Name :Bax
- Meaning :Baker, a person who make bread and cakes, Baker, a person who make bread and cakes
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bax
- Meredithgreat lord,great sovereign,lord,meredith, when a boy's name (also used regularly by more girl named meredith) is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is ", said the ruler." possibly "sea lord". composer meredith wilson.,meredith as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name meredith), is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. is the old welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is "great, noted ruler". possibly "sea lord". american use of meredith is as the maiden name. actress meredith baxter; news anchor meredith vieira.,the rulers of the battle
- Brewsterbrewer,brewster as a young man by the name is pronounced brewster. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of brewster is "brewer". professional name as the surname and then the surname. see also baxter and webster.
- Daxterthe name of daxter is a name of children . daxter feels like a mix between dexter and baxter. if you are like the best thing that each one of them, then go for it.
- Baxleybaker ' s on the prairie,baxley as the name of children in the middle of english origin, and the importance of baxley is "baker' s the prairie". also in the form of baxter.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name