- Name :Bastian
- Meaning :Venerable, honored, Venerable, honored
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bastian
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- SeboHungarian short version of Sebastian, means revered, Hungarian short version of Sebastian, means revered
- SevastyanVariation of Sebastian, meaning a man from ancient city Sebasta, Variation of Sebastian, meaning a man from ancient city Sebasta
- Sebastianeof sebastia,sebastiane, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastiane is "worshipped". rare is the feminine form of sebastian.
- Bastionthe name bastion is a name of children . euro-cool bastian goes very fast to the rankings, and this unusual word with the name (given that only 23 of the children of the baby-2018) could be for a fresh and military-inspired twist.
- SebastienFrench variation of the name Sebastian meaning revered, French variation of the name Sebastian meaning revered
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name