- Name :bart
- Meaning :bart how a boy name. abbreviation of barton, bartholomew and bertram. football player bart starr.,the kingdom of the earth,child of the earth,the son of tolmai
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For bart
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Bartholomewbartholomew as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-thawl-oh-myoo. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of bartholomew is "son of talmai (the peasants)". talmai is a hebrew name that means "the kingdom of the grooves". biblical: nickname of one of the twelve apostles, nathanael, known as the patron saint of the tanners and the winemaker. the name of the era in the middle ages common, but it has not been brought back to life, in the 19th century, as many medieval names were. very rare nowadays, probably due to the number of syllables.,the kingdom of the earth,the son of talmai, sculpted,son of groove,the son of she who is
- BanjoAndrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia ., Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia .
- Dooleyblackhaired hero,dark hero,dooley, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of dooley is "dark hero". in the 20th century author: finley peter dunne wrote popular newspaper essays, saw the world through the eyes of martin dooley, a fictitious irish bartender on chicago's west side. the actor paul dooley.
- BartlettDiminutive of Bartholomew; Son of a Farmer; From the Barley Farm; Ploughman; Farmer's Son, Diminutive of Bartholomew, Son of a Farmer, From the Barley Farm, Ploughman, Farmer's Son
- Starrrigid as a boy's name (as the names of girl starr) is the average of english origin, and the importance of starr is "star". beatle ringo starr; football player bart starr.
- BartleyFrom the Birch Tree Meadows; Son of Talmai; Son of the One who Abounds in Furrows, From the Birch Tree Meadows, Son of Talmai, Son of the One who Abounds in Furrows
- BartolomejCroatian form of Bartholomew, meaning ploughman., Croatian form of Bartholomew, meaning ploughman.
- BartoliAramaic - Son Of Tolmai; Son of the one who abounds in furrows; A variant of name Barton., Aramaic - Son Of Tolmai, Son of the one who abounds in furrows, A variant of name Barton.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name