- Name :barry
- Meaning :barry as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl barry) is very bare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of barry is "blonde". anglisierte form of the irish gaelic name of the bar, the bairre (alt-irish), a shortened form of "fionnbharr," which means "fair-haired" (see finbar). possibly, also of bearach (irish, gaelic) "skewer, sharp, pointed". saint bairre (seventh century) founded a monastery in the city of cork, in ireland. possibly influenced by the fame of sir james barrie, the author of "peter pan". baz and bazza (australian informal) pet forms. senator barry m. goldwater; director baz luhrmann; singer barry manilow; baseball player, barry bonds. also the shape of the barnett. also the shape of the barrett.,fair led fair-haired,spear
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For barry
- Ethelethel how to a girl's name is pronounced eth-the. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ethel is "noble". abbreviation of old names, with ethel as etheldreda. in the first place as a name in the decade of 1840, and did something popular through a character called ethel, in thackeray ' s novel "the newcomes" (1855). actresses, ethel barrymore, ethel merman.,elegant and noble woman,noble,noble maiden
- Lionellion,lion, man,lionel as a girl's name is pronounced lye-a-nel. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lionel is "lion". originally a medieval french pet form of leon. in the middle ages is used. the actor lionel barrymore; pop celebrity lionel richie.,small lion,the young lion
- Philipfriend of the horses,the horse lovers,philip how to a girl's name is pronounced fil-ip. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philip is "horse lovers". biblically: one of the 12 apostles. common since the beginning of the christian era times. great britain, prince philip, prince felipe of spain; painter filippo lippi; the playwright philip barry; talk show host phil donahue, actor philip seymour hoffman; author philip roth; the football players phil simms.
- Barringtonan annoying indian tribe or an individual,barrington, as a boy's name is of english origin. place name that in the present quite often as a first name in the united kingdom. also the form of barry.,from barentin in france or barrington in england
- BarryCeltic - Fair headed; Spear; Mound; Dune German - Brave; A variant of name Bernard, Celtic - Fair headed, Spear, Mound, Dune German - Brave, A variant of name Bernard
- Bjergenthe name bjergen is a name of children . though drew barrymore played bjergen kjergen in "wayne' s world,"" all the theoretical real-life use would be for a child.
- Bearachbearach as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of bearach is "spear". the source code of the form of barry.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name