- Name :Avier
- Meaning :A vigorous and loving human being; Hare's meadow, A vigorous and loving human being, Hare's meadow
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Avier
- Javierjavier as a young man by the name is pronounced ah-vee in the air. it is of spanish and portuguese origin, and the importance of javier is "bright". variant of xavier.,new home
- Xavierabrand new home,xaviera as a girl's name is pronounced zay-vee-ehr-ah. it is of arabic and basque origin, and the importance of xaviera is bright, splendid; new house. feminine of xavier. xaviera hollander was the author of the book the happy hooker, which caused a great stir, as in the 1970s.
- Taviorthe name of tavior is a name of children . tavian meets xavier. made famous by tavior mowry, brother of actors tia, tamera and tahj.
- Javierabrand new home,jamie as a girl's name is pronounced ha-vee-air-ah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of javiera is "brilliant". feminine of xavier.,new house, brilliant
- Savierosaviero as a girl's name is of spanish origin. variant of xavier (in basque) "new home". the use is, in general, as a homage to saint francis xavier.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name