- Name :augustus
- Meaning :augusto behalf of children of latin origin, and the importance of augustus is "great and marvelous". taking into account that, historically, the glamour, the of the roman emperors and the germans fürstengeschlechter, took him to great britain in the 18th century, when it became very fashionable. sculptor augustus saint-gaudens; painter augustus john; beer magnate augustus busch. also the shape of august.,sublime,great, grand, wonderful (to increase)
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For augustus
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- AugustineLatin - August; Dignifies; Holy; Derived from the element 'augustus' which means to increase, Latin - August, Dignifies, Holy, Derived from the element 'augustus' which means to increase
- AgustinaLatin - August, Dignified, Holy, Majestic, Worthy of Respect, Grand, The exalted One, Variant of Augustine, Variation of Augustus
- Augustaaugusta how to a girl's name is pronounced aw-cis-tah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of augusta is "great, magnificent". female august or augustus. after england, imported, german mother of george iii, literary: p. g. wodehouse is foppish hero bertie wooster had a terrible aunt augusta, can give you the name of a little intimidating connotation. popular in the uk at the end of the 19th century. century.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Auggiethe name of auggie is a name of children . auggie, a variation of the frequency of augie, is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus.
- Messalinathe name of messalina is a girl name . messalina was the third wife of the emperor claudius, and a ur-niece of augustus. you was executed because he allegedly conspiracy against her husband. derives its name from the roman family called messalla, who comes from a place called massena in sicily.
- Augiethe name guty is a name of children . guty is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus. the adventures of augie march is a 1953, and the novel of nobel prize winner saul bellow.
- Chlorischloris as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of chloris "green, green-yellow". from "khloros". greek mythology: a small goddess of vegetation, who was also the goddess of spring. the name is, therefore, the greek equivalent of flora. it was designed by the roman poet horace by his love (see lalage), and by the time of augustus, poet of the 17 and 18 century. the actress chloris leachman.,greenish,pale
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name