- Name :astro
- Meaning :of the stars
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For astro
- Novanew,nova as a girl's name is pronounced noh-vah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of nova is "new". astronomy: a nova is a star that causes a huge explosion of energy, always temporarily extraordinarily bright. chevrolet used to a small car called "nova". girlfriend is also spanish for "friend".
- BharaniAccomplished, High achiever, Celestial star, Name of a Celestial Star, The Fifth Nakshatra in Hindu astronomy, Goddess of good luck
- GranthikAstrologer, Narrator, Astrologer, Narrator, Great Calculator, One who can calculate and predict planetary positions well
- KetuLord Shiva, The node, Form, Banner, Leader, Brightness, A Ray of light, Ensign, Any eminent person, Intellect, Knowledge, A descending node considered 9th planet in astronomy, Epithet of Shiva, Ketu name means Lord Shiva
- AbahhNick name of al-abahh, An astrologer of Al Mamun and basically Al-Abahh was the nickname of al Hasan Ibn Ibrahim.
- JyotishLight of the Sun, Astrologer, Luminous or bright or glowing, Moon, Brilliant, Radiant and Bright Light, Knowledge of Light
- Meenablue, semi-precious stone, birds, precious stones, meena as a girl's name is pronounced meen-ah. it is the hindi and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of meena is "fish". astrological name, the name of the fish. hindu mythology: the name of the wife of shiva.
- JyothishLight of the Sun, Astrologer, Luminous or bright or glowing, The name means Provider of the Light
- Keplerkepler as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of kepler is "hatter, cap-maker". the astronomer johannes kepler.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name