- Name :ashton
- Meaning :fresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ashton
- Ashthe ashes that the boys of their name. tree name: the ash tree was common both in england and scandinavia. also the shape of ashby. also the form of asher. also the form of ashford. also the shape of ashley. also in the form of ashton.,of the ash,in the meadow of ash trees
- AshtinEnglish - Ash Tree Town; A variant of name Ashton, English - Ash Tree Town, A variant of name Ashton
- Astonaston as a boy's name (less often girls in the name of aston) is the old english origin, and the meaning of aston "east town; ash tree settlement". the location, the name. it is also possible, with a middle english personal name astanus. famous for a english sports car, the aston martin. also in the form of ashton.,aston as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young man by the name of aston) is the old english origin, and the meaning of aston is "the eastern village of ash tree settlement". place, name.,east village to the east of the city,noble stone
- KashtonKashton is a name of a month in Hindu calendar, means The Son of Lord Shiva, Kashton is a name of a month in Hindu calendar, means The Son of Lord Shiva
- Kelsothe name kelso is a boy's name of scottish origin. this name of a city in scotland, one of the first recorded of the surname in the whole of the british isles, has more vitality and more youthful, as well as the female of kelsey. some will surely be associated with the character of michael kelso, in general, is known simply as kelso, of his friend, played by ashton kutcher in that '70s show.
- Ashfordashford, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of ashford is "ford through the ashes". the location, the name. the musician nick ashford. also in the form of ashton.,ash tree ford,hall, next to the ash ford
- Portwoodthe name of portwood is a name of children . chosen by mila kunis and ashton kutcher as well as in the centre the name of his son dimitri.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name