- Name :Asher
- Meaning :Wise, Knowledgeable, Blessed, happy, fortunate and blessed individual
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Asher
- AshirHebrew - Blessed, Happy, Wealth; A variant of name Asher, Hebrew - Blessed, Happy, Wealth, A variant of name Asher
- Ashthe ashes that the boys of their name. tree name: the ash tree was common both in england and scandinavia. also the shape of ashby. also the form of asher. also the form of ashford. also the shape of ashley. also in the form of ashton.,of the ash,in the meadow of ash trees
- Walkera person who prepares cloth,canvas-walker,fuller with a piece of cloth to go to the tread,the walker as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name walker) is an old english origin, and the meaning of walker is the canvas-walker. while english was the trade of wool, the names of fuller, tailors and weavers were as a surname.,walker as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name walker), is pronounced choice-ker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of walker is cloth washer or walker. occupational name: in the medieval era, the workers joined the wool to cleanse of impurities. eventually in the wall of the swamp, refers to the situation of a family homestead, near a swamp, and a wall. author walker percy; the photographer walker evans.
- AsserHebrew - Happy, Blessed; Cute; A variant of name Asher, Hebrew - Happy, Blessed, Cute, A variant of name Asher
- HodPraise; Confession; Member of Tribe of Asher; Splendor, Praise, Confession, Member of Tribe of Asher, Splendor
- AnshelYiddish form of Asher, meaning fortunate, blessed, and happy., Yiddish form of Asher, meaning fortunate, blessed, and happy.
- AnschilYiddish form of Asher, meaning fortunate, blessed, and happy., Yiddish form of Asher, meaning fortunate, blessed, and happy.
- Ashraashra as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ashra is "happy, happy". women of asher.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name