- Name :Artis
- Meaning :Celtic - Stone, Bear; Germanic - Thor, The Eagle; A variant of name Arthur, Celtic - Stone, Bear, Germanic - Thor, The Eagle, A variant of name Arthur
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Artis
- JishaThe person having the highest feelings for living, the meaning of this name is person having high level of feeling and passion for living. Highly optimistic , artistic nature and have love for nature.
- Manuelgod is with us,god with us,manuel how a young man name is pronounced complaint wel. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of emmanuel is "god with us". abbreviation of emmanuel. manolito was one of the spanish biggest killers. shoe designer manolo blahnik; artist manuel ocampo; baseball player manny ramirez.
- Lucianlight,light of day, the brightness,lucian as a girl's name is pronounced loo-shun. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucian is "light". variant of lucius. saint lucian of antioch (fourth century) was a famous scholar. artist lucian freud; the opera of celebrities luciano pavarotti. also the shape of the hatch.
- JishnaIs associated to Lord Vishnu, Lord Ganesh, the name is linked with lord Ganesh and lord Vishnu. Such people have creative and artistic mind. They can easily analyze and judge people.
- Pariscrafty,paris, france,paris, as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name in paris) is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. name of the greek mythology. space name: paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. socialite paris hilton.,paris as a boy's name (also used regularly more than the girls's name paris), is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. greek mythology: paris was the young and beautiful prince of troy whose love affair with helen, causing the trojan war. paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. see also parrish.,the tribe of the parisii, professionals, artisans
- Leonardobrave lion,leonardo as a name of children of the old german, spanish and italian origin, and the importance of leonardo is the "lion force". it bears the name of the artist leonardo da vinci, one of the most brilliant minds and creative men who ever lived. the actor leonardo dicaprio. also in the form of leonard.,lion-brave,strong as a lion
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Paulmodest, small,paul how to a girl's name is pronounced pahl. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paul is "small". popular roman and medieval name is often used since the 18th century. century. biblical: the apostle and evangelist. paul ' s letters to early christians form the majority of the books of the new testament. the name is also used by sir paul mccartney and the pope, who directs the vatican, artist, paul cézanne, paul gauguin; actor paul newman, paul bettany; revolutionary war hero paul revere; musicians paul simon; the hockey players pavel bure.,small,small, small
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name