- Name :arlo
- Meaning :arlo as a girl's name is pronounced ar-loh. it is of spanish origin and the importance of arlo is "barberry tree." also the italian variant of charles. it became popular in the 1970s, possibly due to the fame of the folksinger arlo guthrie. also the form of harlow.,between two high lands,between two hills,hills
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For arlo
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Carloscarlos, as a young man by the name is pronounced kar-lohs. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of carlos is "free man". variant of charles. see also, carl. film directors carlos saura, and carl ponti.,free man
- Marlowthe marshy area in a swamp,lake, sea,marlow as a boy's name (also as a girl's name marlow), is very sea-loh. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of marlow is "driftwood". the original phrase, which literally means "sea spill". it was the name of a place in the county of buckinghamshire, england, and was used as a surname of designation of the families of that area. marlowe and marley sometimes used for girls. the playwright, english christopher marlowe.
- Marlenmarlen as a girl's name (also known as boy's name marlen), is pronounced mar-len. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marlen is "star of the sea". female or marlon variant of marlene. also the shape of madeline.
- Marlothe sea,the marlo as a girl name. modern name: it is possible to variant of marlene or the surname of marlow. popular in the 1970s by actress marlo thomas. also the shape of the virgin mary.
- Marlonlittle blackbird,little belicoso that marlon, as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name marlon) is very sea-lon. it is of english origin. it is possible (alt-french) "little hawk", or a variant of merlin or marcellus. the modern use is inspired by actor marlon brando.,clear
- Actonacton as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of acton is "oak tree settlement". the location, the name. surname used as first name. also the pseudonym of charlotte brontë, sister of anne, who wrote, as "acton bell". the three sisters chose are masculine-sounding pseudonyms.,of an oak, the city of the oak, the village,village with oak trees
- Wilburdecided, bright,wilbur as a name of children of age of german origin. unknown name of importance. literary: wilbur, the pig is the protagonist of the novel, charlotte' s web e. b. white. aviator wilbur wright. also the shape of wilbert.,wild pig,is strength
- TarlochenA beautiful person who is the star of the eyes, A beautiful person who is the star of the eyes
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name