- Name :aric
- Meaning :aric how to a girl's name is pronounced air-ik. is norse in origin and the importance of aric is "full of the rulers". variant of eric. also an element of many other names, like alaric and friedrich. aric actually contains the elements of richard in the reverse direction.,ruler eternal,the lion of god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For aric
- AlaricoNoble Ruler who is the ruler of all; energetic, Noble Ruler who is the ruler of all, energetic
- Marcellamarcella how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-sell-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcella is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcellus; variant of marcia. mythology: mars, the roman god of fertility, the spring and the calendar of the month of march was named, became identified with the greek god ares, god of war. saint marcella (fourth century) was a woman grown, the capacity for which it was murdered during the sack of rome. see also maricela.,warrior,young warrior, represented, around mars
- Marimari as a girl's name is pronounced mah-ree. it's welsh and latin origin, and the meaning of mari is "star of the sea". variant of mary; it is also a popular prefix for blending with other names, such as, for example, marisol (latin) "to mary alone," and maricruz, "mary of the cross". see also maria and maribel. also the form of damaris. also the form of the mara.,the sea or bitter,woman rebel
- HarichandanaLord Vishnu, A sort of yellow sandalwood, One of the five trees of paradise the other four being called Parijat, Mandar, Santan, And Kalp), Saffron, Moonlight, The filament of a lotus
- Varicka protective ruler, or king,noble defender,varick as the name of children german origin, and the meaning of varick is leader who defends.
- Negasihe is going to wear a crown,negasi, as a name of children amharic origin and meaning of negasi is ", becomes a king".
- ArickOld Norse - Ever Ruling, Island Ruler; Germanic - Powerful Ruler, Old Norse - Ever Ruling, Island Ruler, Germanic - Powerful Ruler
- Clariceand clear,clear, clear,clarice how to a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of clarice is "fame". medieval english and french form of claritia, which also means to have "fame" (of "clarus," which means "famous"), but, as the name, probably an elaboration of clara. in english the form of the french clarisse, which is a form of clarissa. he was taken by a character that appears in some versions of the medieval village of legends about roland and the other paladins of charlemagne. also the form of the claire.,illustrious, illuminated
- ArrickGermanic - Powerful Ruler; Old Norse - Ever Ruling; Lone Ruler; Island Ruler; A variant of Aric, Germanic - Powerful Ruler, Old Norse - Ever Ruling, Lone Ruler, Island Ruler, A variant of Aric
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name