- Name :anton
- Meaning :anton how a young man name is pronounced a tohn. is of german, slavic and latin origin. variant of anthony. also the form of antonio.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For anton
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- AntoninLatin - Priceless, Inestimable; A variant of name is Anthony, Latin - Priceless, Inestimable, A variant of name is Anthony
- AnthonLatin - Priceless, Inestimable; A variant of name is Anton, Latin - Priceless, Inestimable, A variant of name is Anton
- AntonieBeyond Price, Flourishing, Praise, Priceless, Invaluable, Praiseworthy, Inestimable, A variant form of name Antonia
- Tonihas no price,it does not have a price,toni as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name toni) is very toh-nee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of antonia and antoinette, with contemporary, with variations, on the basis of toni. author toni morrison; actress toni colette.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name