- Name :Ansin
- Meaning :English - Son of Agnes; Son of Ann; A variant of name Anson, English - Son of Agnes, Son of Ann, A variant of name Anson
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ansin
- HansiniSwan, One who rides a swan, One of many names of Goddess Saraswathi who is the Hindu goddess of knowledge
- HansinThe universal soul, Containing brahman or the supreme soul, Another name for Krishna, Rich and Humble , Loyal , Capable, Excited
- AbhisekRitual, Purification, Shower of milk, Water over An idol, Anoint, Bathing to God, Purification or Cleansing by worship
- GyansinghKnowledge, One having exalted divine knowledge, Knowledge, One Having Exalted Divine Knowledge, Wise and Intellectual
- Hansinehansine as a girl's name is danish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of hansine is "god is gracious". feminine of john hans.
- Lansinglansing boys of his name. name: the capital of michigan was named after john lansing, one of the first americans, of education. the name is also possible that, in relationship with lancelot.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name