- Name :Ansin
- Meaning :English - Son of Agnes; Son of Ann; A variant of name Anson, English - Son of Agnes, Son of Ann, A variant of name Anson
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ansin
- HansiniSwan, One who rides a swan, One of many names of Goddess Saraswathi who is the Hindu goddess of knowledge
- HansinThe universal soul, Containing brahman or the supreme soul, Another name for Krishna, Rich and Humble , Loyal , Capable, Excited
- AbhisekRitual, Purification, Shower of milk, Water over An idol, Anoint, Bathing to God, Purification or Cleansing by worship
- GyansinghKnowledge, One having exalted divine knowledge, Knowledge, One Having Exalted Divine Knowledge, Wise and Intellectual
- Lansinglansing boys of his name. name: the capital of michigan was named after john lansing, one of the first americans, of education. the name is also possible that, in relationship with lancelot.
- Hansinehansine as a girl's name is danish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of hansine is "god is gracious". feminine of john hans.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name