- Name :amadeus
- Meaning :amadeus as a boy's name is pronounced ah-ma-day-us. it is of latin origin, and the importance of amadeus is "love of god". a saint 's name was known as wolfgang amadeus mozart' s second name is due to the fact that in 1984 the movie "amadeus", about the famous composer.,god is love,the love of god!,the love of god,the beloved of god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For amadeus
- Wolfgangrunning wolf,the travel, the wolf,the wolf way,wolfgang, as a name of children german origin and meaning of wolfgang is traveling wolf. german name-famous in the english-speaking world by the composer wolfgang amadeus mozart.
- Amedeethe name amédée is a name of children . this variation of amadeus may not be as familiar in the united states, but has the potential of french speakers and a french line.
- Edleythe name edley is a name of children . english surname as a means of boris becker's son amadeus.
- Mozartthe name of mozart is a boy's name of german origin. a daring middle name possibility for classical concertgoers. the alternatives are wolfgang amadeus.
- Amyasview international audit, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of international audit is "loved" is. it can be a anglisierte version of amadeus, but sometimes as a variant male of amy. you may also derived from the french name of amiens. rarely.,loved
- AmadoLatin - Lover, Love of God ; A derivative of the Spanish name Amadeus and Amador, Latin - Lover, Love of God , A derivative of the Spanish name Amadeus and Amador
- AmadeusGod's beloved who are individualistic, ambitious and successful, God's beloved who are individualistic, ambitious and successful
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name